• Restores color to faded wood finishes
• Blends out scratches and blemishes
• Removes white heat rings
• Will not remove the existing finish
• The best alternative to stripping
• Preserves the authenticity of antiques
With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a matter of minutes. Restor-A-Finish penetrates
faded lacquer, shellac, or varnish finishes to bring back the original color, while it blends out white heat rings and water marks. sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage, and most other blemishes can be quickly blended away. Follow up with Howard Feed-N-Wax or Citrus-Shield Paste Wax to help maintain the newly restored finish. Available in Neutral (clear) and 8 finish colors. Use the color chart to help select the color of Restor-A-Finish that best matches the finish you want to restore.